¢º Contact Information
- Address : Department of Mathematics, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro,
Seodaemoon-gu, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
- Office : +82-(0)2-2123-5583
- Fax : +82-(0)2-392-6634
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor, Department of Mathematics, Yonsei University (since March 2014)
- Associate professor, Department of Mathematics, Yonsei University (since March 2011)
- Associate professor, Department of Mathematics, Sungkyunkwan University (Oct. 2009-Feb. 2011)
- Assistant professor, Department of Mathematics, Sungkyunkwan University (Sept. 2005-Sept. 2009)
- Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Mathematics, University of British Columbia and Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS) (Sept. 2003- July 2005)
- Postdoctoral associate, Max Planck Institute for the Mathematical Sciences in Leipzig (Oct. 2002- Aug. 2003)
- Ph. D. in Mathematics, University of Minnesota, June 2002 (Thesis: On boundary regularity for the Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations, Adviser: Professor Vladimir Sverak )
- M. S. in Mathmatics, Yonsei University, South Korea, Feb. 1997 (Thesis: Idetification on a free boundary arising in a magnetohydrodynamics system, Advisor: Professor: Jin keun Seo)
- B.S. in Mathematics, Yonsei University, South Korea, Feb. 1993
¢º Research Interests
- Fluid equations(e.g. Navier-Stokes equations)
- Chemotaxis models (e.g. Keller-Segel equations)
- Geometric maps (e.g. Schroedinger flow)
¢º Curriculum Vitae
-Global Well-posedness of the Chemotaxis-Navier-Stokes Equations in two dimensions (with M. Chae, J. Lee and K.-A. Lee).
-Magnetic resonance-based reconstruction method of conductivity and permittivity distributions at the Larmor frequency (with H. Ammari, H. Kwon, Y. Lee and J-K. Seo).
-Electrical impedance tomography-based pressure-sensing using conductive membrane (with H. Ammari, K. Lee and J.-K. Seo).
-Asymptotic behaviors of solutions for an aerobatic model coupled to fluid equations (with M. Chae and J. Lee).
-Blowup and global solutions in a chemotaxis-growth system (with A. Stevens).
-Existence of global solutions for a Keller-Segel-fluid equations with non-linear diffusion (with J.-S. Chung).
-Local regularity criteria of the Navier-Stokes equations with slip boundary conditions (with H.-O. Bae and M.-H. Kim).
¢º Presentations and workshops
¢º Team members
Last update: Jen 28, 2014